Shippuden Faith Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shippuden Faith Rpg

Just a short naruto rpg.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: There is now an automatic ryo system for every post made on the forums (Please avoid spamming.)       And, Reputation System is out too!!!

P L O T L I N E
In the shippuden world, peace still sustains within all 5 countries at the century that Naruto Uzumaki was alive in. 500 years later, shinobi criminals that have managed to break free from the jails and escaped to roam around the shippuden world. They have released waste and terror around the countries and a week later, a wasteland surrounds the whole regions. The climate was terrible at that point where the day time was overheated and the dark night was blizzardly cold. These criminals known as outlaws have taken over and now the surviving heroes of the land tend to protect what they have and utilize their remaining strength to live on. 11 years later after the tough battle, miraclously the shinobi have won and the outlaws retreated and only a few of them were left. Sooner, more shinobi had their willpower to create better and new villages. Outlaws still roam the countries as many but together, we will triumph them and become the ultimate ninja.

Trick Questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiproizen
Admin
Chiproizen

Male Number of posts : 101
Ryo : 34261
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Okey, you heard of this before in the last BFR chat thread for some of you. Let me explain the rules again. One person says a really hard riddle/question and the other users have to solve it. One riddle at a time and not multiple riddles. Another riddle made after the last unsolved/unapproved one will be deleted. Please don't try to act stupid and this is a game of thinking for those of you. The answer will probably be the most thrilling for this game. Oh and remember to quote the question if your going to answer it.

Well, I'll start.

Okay, the father has a son. He is injured. He goes to the hospital and the doctor checks up on him saying that he has serious injuries. The father says why not do surgery? The doctor said, "I can't operate on my own son."

How is this possible?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellocookie_boy
sirwolf

sirwolf

Number of posts : 13
Ryo : 27755

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 am

Drakeyx2 wrote:
Okey, you heard of this before in the last BFR chat thread for some of you. Let me explain the rules again. One person says a really hard riddle/question and the other users have to solve it. One riddle at a time and not multiple riddles. Another riddle made after the last unsolved/unapproved one will be deleted. Please don't try to act stupid and this is a game of thinking for those of you. The answer will probably be the most thrilling for this game. Oh and remember to quote the question if your going to answer it.

Well, I'll start.

Okay, the father has a son. He is injured. He goes to the hospital and the doctor checks up on him saying that he has serious injuries. The father says why not do surgery? The doctor said, "I can't operate on my own son."

How is this possible?

because the doc is the kidds mom?
Back to top Go down
Chiproizen
Admin
Chiproizen

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 am

sirwolf wrote:
Drakeyx2 wrote:

How is this possible?

because the doc is the kidds mom?

ha ha ha u heard the joke already. ok ur turn
Back to top Go down
Kimi Kiyoko

Kimi Kiyoko

Female Number of posts : 49
Ryo : 28617
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 pm

oi! i wrote tht same riddle on the old BFR XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
sirwolf

sirwolf

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:20 pm

XD maybe i did

a man got on a train and met a man going to spain who had sevon wives who had sevon cats with sevon kittens cats wives bags and kittens how many where going to spain
Back to top Go down
Kimi Kiyoko

Kimi Kiyoko

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 pm

1. The man on the train.
Back to top Go down
Kimi Kiyoko

Kimi Kiyoko

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Cuz all the others are in Spain already, right?
Back to top Go down
sirwolf

sirwolf

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm

nope close but no
Back to top Go down
Kimi Kiyoko

Kimi Kiyoko

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 am

0? cuz it says out of the cats, wives, bags and kittens but theyre already in Spain.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Nashihei

Yuudai Nashihei

Male Number of posts : 3
Ryo : 27653

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 am

the man who got on because if he's on a train and met a man going to Spain that implies the train is going to Spain , and the man he met because no where does it mention any of his wives or their whatever going with him so 2
Back to top Go down
sirwolf

sirwolf

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 pm

wrong
Back to top Go down
Kuragari

Kuragari

Female Number of posts : 2
Ryo : 27623

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 am

1 person..?
Back to top Go down
sirwolf

sirwolf

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:39 pm

corect ding ding ding
Back to top Go down
Chiproizen
Admin
Chiproizen

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Uhhh...wasn't that answer already said by kimi? -__-
Back to top Go down
Kimi Kiyoko

Kimi Kiyoko

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

I said 1 DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick Questions   Trick Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Trick Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shippuden Faith Rpg :: Out of RPG :: The chat threads-
Jump to: