Shippuden Faith Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shippuden Faith Rpg

Just a short naruto rpg.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: There is now an automatic ryo system for every post made on the forums (Please avoid spamming.)       And, Reputation System is out too!!!

P L O T L I N E
In the shippuden world, peace still sustains within all 5 countries at the century that Naruto Uzumaki was alive in. 500 years later, shinobi criminals that have managed to break free from the jails and escaped to roam around the shippuden world. They have released waste and terror around the countries and a week later, a wasteland surrounds the whole regions. The climate was terrible at that point where the day time was overheated and the dark night was blizzardly cold. These criminals known as outlaws have taken over and now the surviving heroes of the land tend to protect what they have and utilize their remaining strength to live on. 11 years later after the tough battle, miraclously the shinobi have won and the outlaws retreated and only a few of them were left. Sooner, more shinobi had their willpower to create better and new villages. Outlaws still roam the countries as many but together, we will triumph them and become the ultimate ninja.

SFR Promotion Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiproizen
Admin
Chiproizen

Male Number of posts : 101
Ryo : 34116
Registration date : 2009-03-16

SFR Promotion Video Empty
PostSubject: SFR Promotion Video   SFR Promotion Video EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 am

I decided to work on the video and I might be done with the rough draft by this weekend. Sorry school is another thing to work on and a few more days till spring break =). Well, anyway, the video isn't going to be lame and all so i'm procrasting for a little bit to make things look perfect. But it's a rough draft to preview it to you users.

SFR PROMOTE VID COMING SOON TILL MARCH 22
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellocookie_boy

SFR Promotion Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shippuden Faith Rpg :: General :: News&Updates-
Jump to: